We Provide Full-Service Real Estate & Property Management Services in the Fort Worth Area
Our Property Management Services
Would you like to employ a property manager who knows what it’s like to own properties? Someone who feels the pain of vacancies and maintenance costs? Of course, you would, because a property manager who owns real estate will manage your properties more successfully than a manager who owns no property. Why are we different than other property management companies in the area?
- We own and manage properties in five counties.
- We’ve owned and managed properties for more than 15 years.
- All properties are treated equally and get the same treatment and attention as our own properties.
- The contractors we use don’t know who owns the properties so they are all treated equally.
- We care about minimizing vacancies by keeping a good rapport with current tenants and leasing properties as quickly as possible.
- Vacancy is lost rent, and our objective is to maximize rent collection.
- Many of our properties are leasing prior to the current tenant moving out so there is no vacancy.
- Keeping repair costs as low as reasonably possible is important to our bottom line and yours.
- We get special pricing from vendors because of the volume of business we offer and our reputation in the market.
- We have our own full-time crews as well as licensed contractors to call on when needed.
- Records, receipts, and documents are all kept electronically and easily accessible at all times to make for an efficient and smooth operation.
We have investor priced properties for sale on a regular basis, so check out YourTexasWholesalers.com